Archivo del Autor: El Portús
— We’ll come back to El Portús. The equipment is awesome, Aurelio. — The showers, the lighting, the activities… Everything is cool! — I’m calling Luis, our CFO and tell him about this. — Well, he doesn’t answer. Who knows … Sigue leyendo
– Welcome to the Spanish courses. Hello Michael, repeat, please: “El pajarito vuela en el jardín”. – El pajaritou vuela en el hardin. – Ok. – Mildred, it’s your turn. – El paxarito vuela in the harden. – It’s not … Sigue leyendo
– It’s great to have a playground here at El Portús. Thanks Maria Jesus for telling me. See how he enjoys! And he doesn’t eat soil anymore. – … – He already knows how to use the spoon and can … Sigue leyendo
– In Boules, the goal is to throw this metal ball as close as possible to that smaller one – May I try? – I was talking about the other ball
– How wonderful! I’ve heard very good things about the Holy Week in Cartagena*… That’s why I’ve come as fast as possible! Fast! – Yes, no doubt about that. From El Portus, am I right?
– I love El Portús with their offers. St Valentine’s day mmm… the spa – Massages… -Romantic dinner. María Jesus told me. – Has she got a boyfriend? – No, but I’ve already ordered one for her. – María Jesús, … Sigue leyendo
– María Jesús, I’ve bought such glorius things during these last sales… – A gorgeous red coat, a soft scarf – An angora wool jumper,… And you, you don’t need anything? – No!
– Titaa, Santa Claus has not come! – María Jesús, I don’t know what’s happened! Santa Claus hasn’t bought me anything! – Daughter, TV says Santa Claus hasn’t shown up at any house! – In the meanwhile, at El Portús … Sigue leyendo
-Pepe, it’s me, Aurelio. We’ve been waiting for you for half an hour now. -You know, to talk about the group visits. Can you hear me? Haven’t you got anything to say? -Ehhh… – Help?
– One of the activities El Portus can schedule for you is riding a horse – Take a look at this wonderful landscape! – Alfredo? – Are you sure this is not the first time you ride?