Archivo de la categoría: MARÍA JESÚS
– There are no parasols on the campsite’s beach. – Well, no. – The campsite has asked customers not to reserve beach areas with their parasols out of solidarity … They can limit distances and therefore increase the health risk. … Sigue leyendo
– Hello, María Jesús! – What a joy to see you at the campsite again! – Michael!!! – And the girl? Without a mask on? – Oh, my friend! You don’t know what it costs us! … – There is … Sigue leyendo
“Ever since May, with The State of Alarm due to the Coronavirus pandemic; some regions, such as Murcia, have been allowed to move around and lodge clients in campsites. But only within their own Region. So during the last few … Sigue leyendo
– Hi María Jesús! How is everything going in your city? – Hi Aurelio! Good, but I am missing ‘El Portús’. – Here, everyone is being very disciplined during the de-escalation – I’m sunbathing on the balcony with my mask … Sigue leyendo
– Oh Aurelio, only the older people have stayed in the campsite! This crisis, Gods! – It is hard, but they are coping very well. They do a lot of activities! And a lot of exercise! – You see them … Sigue leyendo
– Come on in, El Portús is your home! – Thank you for choosing El Portús for your time of rest – El Portús is very greatful for your confidence in us… – I don’t understand María Jesús. Men smile … Sigue leyendo
– Soon it will be Valentine’s Day. I’ll write a letter as I have done before. – So romantic. – Darling, You don’t know how much I miss you, the moments that we have together – What letter are you … Sigue leyendo
– Girl, you have to take advantage of the sales. I´m trying eveything. – But,I can´t get into half… Damn parties! Don´t you have a problem with the size? – I don´t know!
– We have renewed the agreement with El Portús campsite. – I know, he is a special customer but you can’t go to the golf course like that. – Do you tell him something? – Nope… So he doesn’t bring … Sigue leyendo
– Oh Aurelio! What a good idea to do the play of Don Juan Tenorio in El Portús! – Do we rehearse again? – Yes let’s see if I don’t forget it. – Where did I put the sword?