Archivo de la categoría: MARÍA JESÚS
– Oh! It’s raining lots. – We are in the middle of Autumn. – So… now what? – Well… Let’s have another swim! – Yessss!
– So, are you going already Lourdes? But, your mother? Have you abandoned her? Remember the advert: She wouldn’t do it… Ha ha ha. – Noo… She has abandoned us. – Regardez mon estilo de petanca, garçons… (in French and … Sigue leyendo
– We are the census guards of Cartagonova, you are under arrest for lewd and immoral behaviour. – Off to the lions! – Nooo! – To the lions nooo! – Really? How about we go to the shade of the … Sigue leyendo
– Mª Jesús, your omelettes are really great! – What temperature do you cook them? – Same as Arturo’s. – He doesn´t recognized climate change.
– Yes Amparo, have been the whole day without seeing the sun, but Aurelio is going to fix it. – How? Is he going to remove the clouds? Hahaha! No. – Yes, I know this is a wonderful place and … Sigue leyendo
– Play? I learnt last year, paddle surf is my thing! – I’m leaving, I’ll say hi from the other shore. – I insist, play?
– The plant life arround El Portús is amazing. I have seen Limonium Insigne, that is, Evergreen. Caralluma Europea, that is, Wolf Little Prickly Pear; Periploca Angustifolia, that is Cornical… – Hordeum Vulgare with Humulus Lupulus, that is, Beer.
-Be careful that I have a very powerful serve. -Come on! Snooty! While in Cartagena… -Is camping El Portús?
– What a wonderful view from the restaurant! I’d be here the whole day! – Bip, bip, bip – Yes? – And the night as well?
– I can’t believe it! There is nobody in the pool! It’s everything empty!! – Quiet Aurelio, I know, is winter and see the heated pool like that, it give you panic… – But is because we have 25 degrees!!