Archivo de la categoría: MARÍA JESÚS
– The plant life arround El Portús is amazing. I have seen Limonium Insigne, that is, Evergreen. Caralluma Europea, that is, Wolf Little Prickly Pear; Periploca Angustifolia, that is Cornical… – Hordeum Vulgare with Humulus Lupulus, that is, Beer.
-Be careful that I have a very powerful serve. -Come on! Snooty! While in Cartagena… -Is camping El Portús?
– What a wonderful view from the restaurant! I’d be here the whole day! – Bip, bip, bip – Yes? – And the night as well?
– I can’t believe it! There is nobody in the pool! It’s everything empty!! – Quiet Aurelio, I know, is winter and see the heated pool like that, it give you panic… – But is because we have 25 degrees!!
– At Christmas, in El Portús, the indoor pool is the best. – It is 27 degrees and always full. – Mariano, I told you not to eat more “Turrón”.
– Hello María Jesús! Are you in El Portús? – Yes. – I am in Cartagena… Enjoying a divine chocolate. – And you? – Me too.
– Moncho, can you get me another coffee? Oh and book me a Paella at 14.00 o’clock. – I’m not Moncho, I’m Adolfo, your boss. And remind you that you came back from El Portús two months ago.
– I don’t feel like doing anything. Trinitario, what do you think as a doctor? – I think that you suffer from the same illness that’s affecting the majority in the campsite. – Oh God, and what’s that? – “Portusitis”; … Sigue leyendo
— We’ll come back to El Portús. The equipment is awesome, Aurelio. — The showers, the lighting, the activities… Everything is cool! — I’m calling Luis, our CFO and tell him about this. — Well, he doesn’t answer. Who knows … Sigue leyendo