Archivo de la categoría: MARÍA JESÚS
– How lovely it is to wake up with your warmth by my side! – Aaaah! But who are you? – I’m Regina, the governess. – Who has let her in? – A small sign that says: we can clean. … Sigue leyendo
– Here we have the rich flora of El Portús: el cambrón (To guide without having taken a siesta and having drunk some wines…) – And what can we say about the fauna. There are owls, eagles… – Here we … Sigue leyendo
-No, Aurelio. It’s a good idea to receive customers with roses, but not on the chiringuito’s chairs.
People of different nationalities celebrating the April Fair in El Portús Camping. But all of a sudden, it starts raining on the campsite. Despite this, everyone continues to enjoy the festivities. One and all? No. Guess who the Spaniard is.
– I think I’m lost. – You didn’t give the itinerary to your cousin? – As he’s new, maybe he’s got a bit disorientated. – How many asiáticos has he drunk? – He doesn’t drink! – Lie!
– I’m thinking about buying a weekend in Camping Portus, as a gift for my Borja. – But you’ve only known him a month, are you sure? – He’s my soul mate. – Do you like my Valentines Day present … Sigue leyendo
– Hello Amparo, How are you? – Ay darling, I’m so stressed out with the sales. But where are you? – I’m at home. I’m trying on clothes, and you? – I’m in El Portús, I´m taking off!
– What can we do in Portus at Christmas time? Darling, there are lots of things to do! Climbing, rappelling, cave exploring… Trekking, mountain biking. But the thing I like most is canoeing. But it’s a pity, I’m left … Sigue leyendo
– Oh! It’s raining lots. – We are in the middle of Autumn. – So… now what? – Well… Let’s have another swim! – Yessss!