Archivo del Autor: El Portús
– I’m paying with my credit card. – I’m paying with my credit card. – I’m sorry the credit on your card has run out. – Nooo! Let me in! I will wash the dishes and clean the swimming pools!
– Amparo , don’t go yet, there is a voucher for 18 euros and… – I can’t Maria Jesus, I have work being done at my house. Crash! Bang! Wallop! – What were you saying about that voucher?
– The clients have responded marvelously this summer. Now the low season starts and I want to think of something that will seduce them. – Great, but you could have a more active role yourself Aurelio. – What comes to … Sigue leyendo
– We have to find a solution. The customer is our priority. – Ugh! A chocolate bar wrapper! Does nobody work here.
– This year we have an excellent level of occupation. I am happy. – Well, Aurelio, the receptionist girls are not so happy. – Why?
– How lovely it is to wake up with your warmth by my side! – Aaaah! But who are you? – I’m Regina, the governess. – Who has let her in? – A small sign that says: we can clean. … Sigue leyendo
– Here we have the rich flora of El Portús: el cambrón (To guide without having taken a siesta and having drunk some wines…) – And what can we say about the fauna. There are owls, eagles… – Here we … Sigue leyendo
-No, Aurelio. It’s a good idea to receive customers with roses, but not on the chiringuito’s chairs.
People of different nationalities celebrating the April Fair in El Portús Camping. But all of a sudden, it starts raining on the campsite. Despite this, everyone continues to enjoy the festivities. One and all? No. Guess who the Spaniard is.
– I think I’m lost. – You didn’t give the itinerary to your cousin? – As he’s new, maybe he’s got a bit disorientated. – How many asiáticos has he drunk? – He doesn’t drink! – Lie!