Archivo del Autor: El Portús
– Yes Amparo, have been the whole day without seeing the sun, but Aurelio is going to fix it. – How? Is he going to remove the clouds? Hahaha! No. – Yes, I know this is a wonderful place and … Sigue leyendo
– Play? I learnt last year, paddle surf is my thing! – I’m leaving, I’ll say hi from the other shore. – I insist, play?
– The plant life arround El Portús is amazing. I have seen Limonium Insigne, that is, Evergreen. Caralluma Europea, that is, Wolf Little Prickly Pear; Periploca Angustifolia, that is Cornical… – Hordeum Vulgare with Humulus Lupulus, that is, Beer.
-Be careful that I have a very powerful serve. -Come on! Snooty! While in Cartagena… -Is camping El Portús?
– What a wonderful view from the restaurant! I’d be here the whole day! – Bip, bip, bip – Yes? – And the night as well?
– I can’t believe it! There is nobody in the pool! It’s everything empty!! – Quiet Aurelio, I know, is winter and see the heated pool like that, it give you panic… – But is because we have 25 degrees!!
– At Christmas, in El Portús, the indoor pool is the best. – It is 27 degrees and always full. – Mariano, I told you not to eat more «Turrón».
– Hello María Jesús! Are you in El Portús? – Yes. – I am in Cartagena… Enjoying a divine chocolate. – And you? – Me too.
– Moncho, can you get me another coffee? Oh and book me a Paella at 14.00 o’clock. – I’m not Moncho, I’m Adolfo, your boss. And remind you that you came back from El Portús two months ago.