Archivo del Autor: El Portús
– Auntie, if you were a witch, what would you use the broom for? – Me? – Well, to fly. And you? – Well I… – …to hit with the broom those who don’t fix the Mar Menor.
– The Virgin lives! – Are you devoted to the Virgin? – No, no but I like traditions. – I was running out because I thought that I was going to be late – Are you from Portús? – How … Sigue leyendo
– I recently found out that 7th July was San Fermín, the Chocolate Day and The Naturism Day.– I know.– Wich one did you celebrate?– Ñam, ñam, crunch…– And why did I have to choose?
– Hello little niece, How are you? – Not good, Michael can´t leave London. – Have you ever been in love? – Yes I have. It´s painful not to be able to see the one you love. There is no … Sigue leyendo
-You must go through receipt; there is space to park. You can shower and change in one of the toilets. – You go to the beach bar … You order two vermouths and an octopus tapa… I’m going there. And … Sigue leyendo
– It’s Book Month, so at least review Don Quijote again! – Sancho my friend. How beautiful Barcelona beach is! – Don Quijote! This is ‘El Portús’ ! – …El Portús! – Can I put my hat on? I said it … Sigue leyendo
– Ma’am, you shouldn’t be in the sun at this time. Each day its intensity increases as well as the ultraviolet radiations. It would be nice, if you combine sun and a bathe in the sea, it has many minerals … Sigue leyendo
… And he approached me like a playboy. – Ha Ha Ha, well here without playboy but with sun. – Well Amparo, not now. – It’s sunny now. – Not again. – Well, it seems that yes, there is a … Sigue leyendo