Please read these notes carefully. They give details of the Regulations, services and facilities of the site. If you have any queries our Reception staff will be very pleased to advise you.
1. PHOTOS AND RECORDINGS:
They are not authorized in the common installations of the Camping, unless they are authorized by the Direction, in order to preserve the right to the privacy of the users and the right before the law of data protection.
2. RIGHT OF ENTRY:
The access to the campsite is reserved for groups of 2 or more people. For people who come to the campsite alone, the International Naturist Federation Card will be required with the seal of the current year.
3. TEXTILE CLOTHING:
We are in a naturist camping, and whenever the weather allows, the naked is the natural way of being in this Camping. In the enclosures of the swimming pools, the integral nude is obligatory at all times.
For hygiene, you must use a towel, pareo, etc. If you want to sit naked, especially on the terraces of the Winter Restaurant or Summer Chiringuito. It is necessary to use clothes if you eat in the restaurant’s interior lounge.
4. SCHEDULE OF RECEPTION:
The hours of customer service, from 10:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m., uninterruptedly.
If a client plans to leave early, he must apply for authorization at Reception to present it to the employee-watchman of the night and deliver it to him.
5. BUNGALOWS AND HACIENDA MONTALVO:
Please note that the keys to your accommodation will be available from 16:00 on the day of arrival, official time.
You must leave your accommodation, return the key in Reception and check out, no later than 12:00 noon on the day of your departure.
Regardless of the time of arrival. Otherwise, YOU MUST PAY AN EXTRA DAY.
The bed linen and towels will be changed once a week, day 7, counting as the first day the day of your arrival. If you wish to change bed linens and towels before the 7 days indicated above, this service has a cost of € 2.50 per person.
Cots and high chairs will be allocated to babies under 18 months and depending on availability.
6. CAMPING ZONE:
According to the REGULATION OF CAMPINGS OF REG. DE MURCIA; the day of arrival for camping will begin from 12.00 on the day of arrival and will end, before 12.00 with the check-out on the day of departure; Official time. Or, failing that, the afternoon of the previous day, respecting the reception schedule. Otherwise, YOU MUST PAY AN EXTRA DAY.
If you want to stay in the Camping after your departure (chek-out) you have to inform Reception and pay the «Visitor’s Pass». In case of no leaving of your plot before the check-out time 12: 00h.
In each pitch, only one accommodation unit (Store, car, van, caravan or motorhome) may be installed or introduced, respecting the number of persons per plot according to regulations, and the Management of the campsite may authorize the installation of a second accommodation, a good quality of accommodation and the plan of evacuation and emergencies of the Camping.
Only NATURIST VISITORS will be admitted. During the visiting hours, between 10:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m. Subscribing the «VISITOR PASS».
If an internal customer of the Camping, you want to bring friends to the campsite, it will be this client who reports at Reception. In case it is not correctly reported it will be the customer who pays the visitor’s pass.
8. FULL PRICES:
details of fees can be seen at the Reception.
9. SERVICES AND FACILITIES:
Camping El Portús offers hosted guests or those who pay the visitors pass, services: showers, swimming pools, playground, etc.
Other services and camping activities such as tennis courts, washing machines, excursions, etc., have an extra cost. The winter restaurant and the summer chiringuito, have exclusive use for the guests staying, being able to make use of the same and those clients who pay the visitor’s pass.
The Camping has a Wifi service that covers the whole of the Camping, this being a pre-paid service that can be purchased at the reception.
10. SCHEDULE OF SILENCE AND RESPECT:
COMPLETE SILENCE (REQUIRED): 00: 00h – 7: 00h
During these hours the use of vehicles is prohibited.
Siesta time (15: 00-17: 00), the noise and traffic of vehicles are requested as little as possible.
11. VEHICLES AND CIRCULATION:
The circulation of any type of vehicles, is limited to a speed of 20Km / h.
The vehicles must be properly parked inside the contracted plot, not being able to park in adjoining free plots or in adjoining areas.
The entrance door to vehicles will be closed at 00:00 in the evening until 07:00 in the morning.
Bicycles can be used as a vehicle for transfer by the Camping, but in no case are races allowed, circulate without respecting the allowed speed, nor use the streets as a place of play or competition. Children who do not comply with this rule may even remove the vehicle until their parents or guardians take responsibility at Reception.
For ecological and environmental reasons, make responsible use of WATER. It should not be wasted or used for washing vehicles or animals, as it is a scarce commodity in Spain.
Drinking water sources are located in 3 faucets built into the wall on the main road, in any case they are indicated on the map of the Camping, available at Reception.
13. CHILDREN’S PLAYGROUND
It is an area for children only; they must be under parental control constantly, another adult responsible for their safety.
The parents or guardians are responsible for the minors and the acts and damages that may cause to the facilities, having to respond their damage or cost as estimated by the Management.
Pets must comply with the following requirements:
At all times they must be tied and under the supervision of the owner (Spanish Law of Domestic Animals in Public Spaces).
They must be properly vaccinated, the owner must take responsibility for their animal, collect their waste, it is strictly forbidden that the animals make their needs in plots, roads or streets of the Camping, for it, there is a zone enabled for it, Pipican.
It is strictly forbidden to feed wild cats. There are many in the area and it is very important that you do not cheer them up on the site. Likewise, the abandonment of animals in the facilities of the Camping, will be denounced by the Management.
15. RESPECT AND COEXISTENCE:
Our intention is to create an atmosphere of respect among our customers, as well as respect for our facilities and surroundings.
Our customers must respect:
* Keep the Camping clean, by naturalistic philosophy and by a better coexistence for all.
* You can not throw garbage, paper, plastic, etc. We have recycling bins.
* It is not allowed to fire or barbecues, during the period from May 1 to September 30, it is totally prohibited to fire barbecues of any kind, by order of the Autonomous Community of Reg. De Murcia. The rest of the year, they have to be authorized by the Direction, as long as these are only of vegetal fuel.
* It is important to make good use and responsible for the facilities and if any anomaly or incident is detected, it is necessary to communicate in Reception, for a quick action and improvement of the installation.
* The Management of the Camping can not admit the manipulation or change of the appearance and facilities of the Camping, by the customers.
* Modification or physical manipulation or other appearance inside the plots, streets, roads, water or electricity installations is prohibited. In case of not following the rules, it can be taken into account as a serious cause of expulsion from the Camping.
* It is forbidden to start or cut flowers, plants or trees, without the consent of the Management, or any other way that disturbs or interferes with the garden areas.
* In case of needing intervention, you must ask for authorization or help at the reception of the Camping.
* Sports are allowed, as long as they do not cause discomfort, to other customers and are not dangerous.
* The use of firearms or any other type of weapon is completely prohibited.
* Customers must show respect for the environment and the Camping and not damage it.
* It should be respected to the utmost not to disturb or disturb other customers and neighbors in plots bordering on external noises or with family gatherings or friends where you hear too much from the outside. Keep the decibels in harmony with the environment and do not distort the peace of the Camping and the rest of the customers.
ANY CUSTOMER WHO DOES NOT COMPLY WITH THIS REGULATION OR IS COMPULSED IN ANY WAY THAT CAN DISTURB PEACE AND ENJOY OTHER PEOPLE WILL BE REQUESTED TO LEAVE THE CAMPING.
According to the current article of the Tourist Legislation, anyone who refuses to voluntarily leave the premises, may be expelled, may be expelled with the consequent administrative sanction.